Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy Summer Day and a Few Products to Enjoy

Good morning everyone in blogland.  Sure hope everyone has been having a great summer, the heat is about to drive me crazy, I'm not a love that sun person nor the hot day of summer.  I guess that is why I just love the fall, winter and spring so much.  I wanted to check base with everyone, so many of my crafting buddies are gearing up for the fall craft shows, I sure hope it is a good season for everyone, I love doing craft shows, you get to talk and enjoy your customers and really hear what they have to say or think about your product.  So here is wishing all craft show participant a great season. 

I wanted to share with you a couple more products and let you know that my eyes are good now, I can see clearly and my mouth after oral surgery is beginning to move again.   Here are a few of the great primitives treasures that I'm offering.  Hope you enjoy.


A great checker board. 


A sign that shows how much you love guns and a little humor too.



Eating Goose, He is my own design.








This is another one of my designs. 




This is another one of my designs.  Sure hope you enjoy looking and if your interested, just give a holler.

Hope you have a great day and God Bless
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 Comments:

Blogger The Olde Country Cupboard said...

Love your new goodies. I am like your don't really care for summer. I love sweater weather. Jeans and sweatshirt. Sounds like you are getting lots done.
take care,
sandy

August 17, 2011 at 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home