Monday, May 14, 2012

Good Afternoon in Blog Land

Its been a little while since I've posted on this blog.  Well I have had a few medical problems and just trying to get motivated.  Well, you will never believe I joined a wholesale group on facebook  and it is really working out real good.  If you are looking for somewhere to sell wholesale, please contact Sandy Schmidt from Old Country Cupboard and check into it.  I  really think shop owners are really looking for homemade products for there customers.  When you think about this, wouldn't we be better off to support American Made products then the ones being shipped from abroad.  So I encourage each and everyone to give a horra and  lets get   our economy moving, buy buying AMERICAN MADE FOR ALL OUR NEEDS. 

I will try to get a list of the shops I'm selling to so that you will be able to support these shops.  Also, I will be going back to Country Treasures in Williamburg Virginia.  I'm working on some real new stuff as well as some old, old stuff.  So if you get a chance come on up and see us there.



Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home